Thursday 19 July 2012

MUA Pressed Powder

When it comes to foundation I tend to jump between my BB cream, liquid foundation alone or liquid foundation with a pressed powder over the top, depending on where I am going and what look I am after!

I thought I would give the MUA pressed powder a bash as for only £1 it wouldn't have been too much of a disater if it had turned out to be naff.  I have to say though that I have been suitably impressed and am now on my second compact! 

I go for shade number 3 and I think it is a touch too dark for me, so I go lightly with the application if I have not used any fake tan!  I am planning on picking up another in shade 2 for days when my skin is its natural colour!!

Personally I find this powder gives me the type of flawless base make up look I am after plus it does help my blushers and bronzers to stick around much longer, whilst using this I always feel like my face still looks made up at the end of the day.

The packaging is simple clear plastic and feels very sturdy. All in all a great product especially for the price! x

No comments:

Post a Comment