Thursday 5 July 2012

LOTD Ebay#2

So Thursday LOTD is Ebay and this was an easy one for me this week as I have bought a few things on Ebay recently!   Why not pop over to sprinkleofglitter and check out the lovely Giraffe print scarves Louise has found this week!



My Ebay find this week are these silver script scroll initial pendants.  Years and years ago I was bought this rather cute necklace from Disneyland by a friend, I love it and have worn it lots over the years but one sad day I took it off and the pendant went flying across the room! I searched for it and don't think I hoovered for a week but it never turned up!  Last week I had a tidy up of my jewelry box and found the chain with the little Mickey Mouse still on and thought I would have a look on Ebay for initial pendants and sure enough I found one that was almost identical to the original! Hooray!  Adding the fact that it was only £3.45 with the p&p made me very happy!


As ever I am looking forward to finding lots of Ebay gems via your respsonses! x

No comments:

Post a Comment