Monday 23 July 2012

LOTD Clothes #5

I am starting to think this is a dangerous little game, as every Monday I end up finding something that I want and have ended up buying a few of the items! Opps!

After the couple of days of sunshine we have had I am feeling summery again and as such have hunted out some lovely Aritzia shorts.   I am in love with the style and both the terracotta and grey colours that these come in! I think that they would be really lovey for every day wear as they are nice and loose and would go well with a lot of different style tops.  Sadly I have not been able to find these available in the UK so may have to take a shopping trip to find some dupes!



I can't wait to see your picks for the day and increase my wishlist even further!! x

PS I will check back to sprinkleofglitter later to see if there is a blog post to link too!

No comments:

Post a Comment