Tuesday 3 July 2012

LOTD Blog Post #2

Its Tuesday again so that means today's LOTD is blog post!
  
Click here for Louise's post of the week! 


This week I am choosing this post from Leyla's Room.  This post was from January 2010 but I have only recently read it.  This post details information & pros and cons of avocados but it just reminds me to think about the foods I am eating generally! Especially after the last few weeks of holidays, hen dos and birthdays where it has been non stop eating and drinking for me!  Sadly I don't think this blog is being kept up anymore but you can find Leyla and her sister Mimi on YouTube and I love all their videos, Luxy Hair, for me I find their attitudes towards beauty, work and health & fitness inspiring!

Again I am looking forward to discovering more blogs this week via everyone's responses to Louise! x

No comments:

Post a Comment