Sunday 29 July 2012

ASOS and Elle Magazine freebie samples

Recently I ordered this dress from ASOS, (featured in my LOTD here ) when it arrived I knew I would love it even before I put it on and I was right! I can't wait for an excuse to wear it now!  To add to the excitement I also received a few free samples! Whoop! It is always nice to receive a sample but I was especially pleased as I already use these products or brands daily!  I got a sachet each of the Tresemme Split Remedy shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment.  The leave in treatment sample was particularly good as you get a fair amount in there and it has lasted me just over a week so far and there is still a bit left!  I also got two small tubs of the Nivea soft moisturiser, which I haven't previously tried but I do use the regular Nivea creme a lot!












Then today I picked up Elle magazine and they have a sample of St Tropez gradual tanner included with this issue.  You can pick between shades light/medium and medium/dark and the tube size is 75ml, which I think is pretty good for a freebie!  I was actually looking for a different mag which was sold out so the free gift helped me to choose Elle as an alternative!
. I am currently making my way through a bottle of the Garnia gradual tanner so I shall keep this one sealed until I have run out!
I know that these freebies are nothing too major but I get really excited at just the smallest gift or sample so these all made my day! 



Have you had any good freebies recently? x

No comments:

Post a Comment